Saturday, November 29, 2008

Waiting for the Other Shoe to Fall / Ghosty Face

One old brown shoe falls in slow motion...



While I was napping today, the end of my baseboard heater fell off. This is what I found inside. Very eerie. Looks like a ghosty face little boy to me, Renaked says it looks like an owl, and is most definitely not a ghosty face.



This is the theater where I almost peed my pants with laughter while watching Twilight. Boston is so fun, because it is like living in NYC, but without the extreme expense, and crime, and dirt.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a eerie owl ghost lol! That is a cool looking theatre. Did u like Twilight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been totally thinking about the Old 97s today. No one else will get that reference but me! Also, the image here looks more like a boy, I guess because it's not blown up like the one you sent me via e-mail.....

    ReplyDelete