Saturday, November 8, 2008

All That's Missing is Crack Head Sally!

Yes, I feel like I am back in D-Town. Check this out. You have to look really closely to see, but I heard an ambulance coming down the street, which happens a lot because the hospital is just about two blocks away.

So I heard the sirens, then a horrible crash! The mini van crashed into the ambulance, then into a pole, I think. There was a lot of smoke, and lots of people running from the mini van like it was a clown car.

Of course I still have the ghetto downtown mind set, so I ran out and snapped a photo. The mini van is right in front of the ambulance. It is kind of hard to see, but I was scared to get closer, because the cops might get mad.

Although I don't think Somerville cops would tase me like Dallas cops would!

Also they sent an ambulance...to help the ambulance. Very strange. Very, very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment