Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was amazing! I tried all kinds of food I would never, ever have tried, and I am so glad I did. Meg is a food genius! It was so nice to spend the time with family, although I did miss my Texas family a lot. Mogwai was invited, and we all had fun just gabbing and eating, and Mogwai loved barking at everyone renlentlessly. I wish I would have gotten more photos of the food, the carrots were the best carrots I have ever tasted. I also had butternut squash custard with garlic, which was to die for -- first time I ever tasted squash, and I expect it will never taste so good again!



This is the crown roast of pork Meg cooked. I have never seen meat this beautiful in my life, and even though I am anti pork, it tasted really, really good. And Mogwai loved it.



Have you ever seen stuffing that looks like this? It had huge chunks of bread, olives, onions, and was absolutely delicious. Stove Top will never be the same.



This is the most beautiful cake ever, and tasted even better than it looked. It was soaked in butterscotch, which is my absolute favorite!



This is what Mogwai looked like after she ate everything. She didn't move for 12 hours!

2 comments: