Saturday, November 8, 2008

Everyone has been asking about those two cool bars we went to, the jail bar and the science bar. I didn't take any photos while I was there, but I "borrowed" these from other sites so you could see.



This is Alibi, the bar at the Liberty Hotel that used to be a jail. Here is the actual bar part, this room used to be the drunk tank. You can see they kept the cell doors in place, on the other side of the cell doors is the bar part, this photo shows the lounge-y area.



You can see they pretty much kept the whole jail layout. And since I am obsessed with jails, this was so cool to me.



The one above is Miracle of Science. You can see the lab tables and stools, and the menu is a periodic table, chalked right on the chalkboard on the wall.

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the layout on here, so bear with me!

The bar in my neighborhood that I went to is Bull McCabe's. It is so tiny that I couldn't find any photos online, so I will take my own. I'm not too keen on that bar, I was the only one in the entire place, $5 Newcastle draft and Two and a Half Men on the flat screens.

Need to find a better spot!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, but the jail bar on list of things to do when I'm there (Renaked)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jail bar is way to cool. Let me get some time in Boston and were there!!!

    ReplyDelete