Saturday, November 8, 2008



My street is School St, and I'm assuming the above photo is why. There is a very old school on my street. Kids are loud!



I was SO excited to find this huge mega grocery store at the end of my street, because I had been taking the T over to the Shaw's on Porter Square, and it took forever, and is really hard to carry groceries that long. But this place was horrible! This was the worst shopping experience I have ever had, although everything was unbelievably cheap, and they had a great selection. I think there were about 10,000 people in there, it was awful, horrible, smelled terrible, and I'm sick, and thought it would be a quick easy trip, but it was miserable. Goodbye Market Basket, hello Pea Pod Delivery!



These two photos are of the cemetery I found at the end of my street. You know I love cemeteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment