Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Sprang...for a Minute Anyway...

Can you believe this? The little tiny plant buds are trying to come out. We went from 15 degree days to 60 degree days in the span of a week. It has been so nice lately, minus the impromptu wintery mix yesterday.

These little buds give me so much hope!



Mogwai and I sat outside for an hour, it was so nice to soak up the vitamin D. That is me, and my house, basking in the sun.



This is what Mogwai loves best, and she got to do a lot of it! This one's for Papa! I guess you were right all that time!



The other day, this mess happened on my street. There were fire trucks from one end to the other, and you can see the cops parked sideways blocking off the whole street. It lasted about an hour. I couldn't smell anything, and was praying it wasn't my house on fire, because I don't have renter's insurance. I still don't know what it was, it didn't make the silly Somerville paper.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes the nice Spring weather has been great here too. Its always so nice when you can go outside without bundling up.

    ReplyDelete