Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you for dying, Jesus!

Because I got some tasty food out of it, and even better fun.

In case you haven't figured it out, Meg is an amazing cook. Look at this feast she prepared for us!

Green beans, mushrooms, and almonds. Turns out I love green beans.



Deviled eggs, that ladies aren't supposed to eat (but we did, and we loved every minute). One had smoked salmon, one all kinds of tasty herbs, both = happiness.



This was the sacrificial lamb, covered in the marinade before cooking. It was stuffed with chorizo stuffing. Somehow I missed the potatoes! Those were fantastic, smokey potatoes. I am sorry, poor potatoes.



This is what it looked like after being cooked and cut. You can see the stuffing in the middle


This is what it all looked like together, before entering my belly.



Isn't that beautiful?

And last but not least, the cake. 2nd best dessert I have ever had, the first, of course, being the bleu cheese souffle.



First Easter in Boston was amazing. Lots of wine, lots of laughs, food coma, and a bite of lamb for Mogwai. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment