Monday, February 9, 2009

Fine Jewelry, Rare Coins, and The Beantown Pub

I finally got to go where I have always, always wanted to go. The Beantown Pub. See the sign? The flashing lights? It makes me so happy!

The atmosphere was not bad, food not bad, beer selection pretty bad, but I had fun, and will go back. I really like the laid back, not so posh places. This place is not a dive bar by any means, but not quite so polished as most of the places in Beantown.



And this is what I saw when I was outside.



Falling ice? Really? Apparently. That's me in the shadow...yep! A shadow. It was nice and sunny yesterday, a big change. I never realized my bag was so huge. I should look into that.

Also, I finally figured out why Bob is too scared to move here:



And here is Mogs, breathing. You KNOW you miss her breathing noises.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got to the Pub and enjoyed it. Its been nice here in Michigan the last few days too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks for the Mogsi video! We miss her! I had THE BEST drink at BJ's last night. It was a black and tan (but with the Cider instead of a pale ale) and Guiness, which I dont even like, but blended with the cider, it was spectacular! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete