Saturday, June 13, 2009

Amaze A Ball!

Mogwai has started to have some separation anxiety, or behavioral issues, or she's found her inner puppy or something. Every single day while I am at work, she pulls all the sheets and the three down blankets off the bed, and tumps her water dishes on them. Every effing day I get home and the house is ripped apart. I needed to find something to keep her happy -- voila! The Amaze A Ball!

You put kibble or small treats in it, and the dog knocks it all around the house causing the treats to fall out. Now, Mogwai is as dumb as a box of rocks, as most of you know, but she figured it out. Now she can't stop.

You all know how fat she is -- this dog has crawled under chairs, under furniture, even under the bed to chase this ball. Today, in fact, she got stuck under the bed with the ball. I had to rescue her.

I plan on setting up the web cam to catch her tearing the place up, and will take video of her with the Amaze A Ball once I clean the house.

Why can't I clean the house? I need some motivation. It is really bad, the health department is going to condemn it pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment