Saturday, May 9, 2009

So...the Green Line.

There was a green line crash yesterday, at Government Center. Note that is the train I take every single day, changing from the E to the D at Government Center, then back from the D to the E again in the afternoon.

Turns out the driver was text messaging his girlfriend when it happened. You can read about it here. Remember when I saw that green line driver on his cell phone for 10+ stops? This is what happens when they do that. They CRASH TRAINS.

All I can think about are two things -- what kind of liability policy they have, and what the per-event limits are.

And, I believe Bob actually did what I asked him to, in a rather creative and roundabout way, which at the time I thought was impossible. See anything here, Bob? I feel like I'm in an episode of Twin Peaks. I hope my hair turns white.

No comments:

Post a Comment